Study material on Budget 2017
2. Original pdf. downloaded from Ministry of Finance website as relevant
- Paper 1.10 Impact of liberalisation up to March 2017.
- Economic Reforms 1991 and Ease of Doing Business 2017.
- F 1 Short Notes for CSE Mains 2016
- F 2 Short Notes for CSE mains 2016
- CSE Main P4 Agriculture and Land Reforms Topics 6 to 12
- P4 CSE Main Agriculture Part 2
- CSE Main Paper 3.2 Social Justice
- CSE Main Paper 4.3 Bio-diversity
- CSE Main Paper 4.2 Technology short notes
- CSE Main Paper 4.11 Infrastructure Development up to March 2017
- CSE Main Paper 1.10 Impact of liberalisation up to March 2017
- CSE Main Paper 4 Economic Development up to March 2017
- Budget 2016 charts, analysis and income tax
- 25 years of Reforms.at a glance pdf
- Direct B Transfer at a glance
- F-3 Short Notes compulsory-papers events up to October 2016
Syllabus for CSE(Main)
Compulsory Paper 4 Grouping of topics for Study Material
A. ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT Study material for all topics is placed above
F1 1 to 3 Budgeting , planning and mobilization
- Indian Economy and issues relating to planning,
- mobilization of resources,
- Government Budgeting
Topics 4 and 5 Inclusive growth
- Growth, development and employment.
- Inclusive growth and issues arising from it.
Topics 6 to 12. Agriculture and Land Reform
- Major crops cropping patterns in various parts of the country,
- Different types of irrigation and irrigation systems storage,
- Transport and marketing of agricultural produce and issues and related constraints; Economics of animal-rearing.
- Food processing and related industries in India- scope and significance, location, upstream and downstream requirements, supply chain management.
- Issues related to direct and indirect farm subsidies and minimum support prices;
- Public Distribution System- objectives, functioning, limitations, revamping; issues of buffer stocks and food security;
- Land reforms in India.
Topics 13 to 15 Infrastructure and Investment
- Effects of liberalization on the economy, changes in industrial policy and their effects on industrial growth.
- Infrastructure: Energy, Ports, Roads, Airports, Railways etc.
- Investment models.
- Science and Technology- developments and their applications and effects in everyday life Achievements of Indians in science & technology; indigenization of technology and developing new technology.
- Awareness in the fields of IT, Space, Computers, robotics, nano-technology, bio-technology and issues relating to intellectual property rights.
- Technology missions;
- e-technology in the aid of farmers,
- BIO-DIVERSITY ENVIRONMENT
- STUDY MATERIAL Bio-diversity
- Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, environmental impact assessment Disaster and disaster management.
- SECURITY AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT
- Linkages between development and spread of extremism.
- Role of external state and non state actors in creating challenges to internal security.
- Challenges to internal security through communication networks,
- role of media and social networking sites in internal security challenges,
- basics of cyber security;
- money-laundering and its prevention
- Security challenges and their management in border areas;
- linkages of organized crime with terrorism
- Various Security forces and agencies and their mandate
- BIO-DIVERSITY ENVIRONMENT