Study material on Budget 2017
2. Original pdf. downloaded from Ministry of Finance website as relevant
frbm1 Macro economic statement and Financial policy 2018
The learner is advised to refer to Objective Questions and Short Notes under Current Affairs as many updates pertaining to these topics are included therein.
- Paper 4.1 Economic Development CSE Main 2018
- International Relations CSE 2018.
- Paper 1.10 Impact of liberalisation up to March 2017.
- Economic Reforms 1991 and Ease of Doing Business 2017.
- F 1 Short Notes for CSE Mains 2016 For subsequent updates see Current Affairs
- F 2 Short Notes for CSE mains 2016
- CSE Main P4 Agriculture and Land Reforms Topics 6 to 12
- P4 CSE Main Agriculture Part 2
- P 4 Agriculture CSE Main 2018
- CSE Main Paper 3.2 Social Justice
- Compulsory papers 3 and 4 Poverty Issues and Inclusive growth 2018
- How Relevant are Ratings article for basic information
- Also see Direct Benefit transfer at No. 26 below
- Paper 4.3 Bio-diversity 2016 and 2017
- Paper 4.3.Biodiversity and Environment July 2018
- Compulsory Paper 3 Biodiversity and Environment 2018.
- Technology Security CSE Main 2018 Part 1
- Technology and Security Part 2 2018
- CSE Main Paper 4.2 Technology short notes
- Paper 3 CSE On Cyber Security
- Information Security Practices Rules in Hindi and English
- Informatics and Law History of growth of IT sector
- NCIIPC Establishment National Critical Information Infrastructure Protection.
- Disaster Management
- Nuclear fusion basic information
- Cyber security article on misuse ofWhatsapp.
- CSE Main Paper 4.11 Infrastructure Development up to March 2017
- CSE Main Paper 1.10 Impact of liberalisation up to March 2017
- CSE Main Paper 4 Economic Development up to March 2017
- Budget 2016 charts, analysis and income tax
- 25 years of Reforms.at a glance pdf
- Direct B Transfer at a glance
- F-3 Short Notes compulsory-papers events up to October 2016