For Reference: One question paper of previous year
- HISTORY I .
- HISTORY II.
- History Syllabus Paper 1.
- History syllabus Paper 2.
Study Material Notes on
- Philosophy of Social Sciences part 1. Deductive and Inductive Thinking.
- Part 2 Philosophy Notion of Newness in Modernism.
- Part 3 Rationality and Realism.
- Part 4 Social Sciences after separation from Science.
Study Material Paper 1
Ancient Indian History
- F1 Pre-Harappan and Harappan
- F2Patterns of post Harappan cultures
- F3 Political and social conditions from 650 to 1200 AD
- F4 Significance of Sankaracharya’s mission
- Cholas and Indian Ocean trade with China
- Historical Maps Ancient and Medieval India
Medieval Indian History
- F1 Feudal economy and revival of trade under Delhi Sultanate
- F2 Provincial Kingdoms 1200-1556
- F3 Indo Persian Cultural synthesis in medieval times
- F4 The growth of new literary languages in Medieval India
- F5 Religious Movements of 15th and 16th centuries
- F6 Cultural contribution Mughal Court
- F7 Causes of disintergration of Mughal Empire
Study Material Paper 2 Modern Indian History
- F1 P2 British conquest of Bengal
- F2 P2 Stages of Colonialism in India.
- F3 P2 Characteristics of a colonial country
- F4 P2 Changes in Agrarian structure under the Company
- F5 P2 Mercantilism,Imperialism and Nationalism
- F6 P2 Social and religious movements in 19th and 20th century
- F7 P2 Early Nationalists programme policies techniques
- F8 P2 National Indian Army’s role. Paper 2. 7 docx
- F9 P2 Economic background for rise of communalism during freedom struggle
- F10 P2 Mahatma Gandhi’s leadership. Paper 2.9 docx
- F11 P2 Militant Nationalists.Paper 2.8 docx